SUNTRIBE All Natural Mineral Body and Face Sunscreen SPF 30
You can finally stop worrying about what your sunscreen contains!
Made with Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, this organic and mineral sunscreen provides safe broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection from the first moment of application. Safe for corals & marine life.
This all-around sunscreen comes in an innovative sugar cane tube and is lightly tinted to minimize the white cast associated with many mineral sunscreens. Premium natural formula with nourishing Coconut Oil and Cacao Butter that help to prevent moisture loss from the sun and add a faint tropical smell. Especially suitable for normal, sensitive and dry skin.
- scientifically validated broad spectrum protection against both UVA & UVB rays - SPF 30 (blocks 97% of UVB rays).
- reef-safe: contains non-nano zinc oxide which according to research is the safest available UV-filter for human health, corals and marine life.
- 100% natural and organic ingredients
- water resistant for 40 minutes
- hypoallergenic and suitable for children
- ideal for dry or sensitive skin
- no added fragrance, just the natural scent of coconut and cacao
- slightly tinted by cacao to blend more easily
- never tested on animals
How to use: The sunscreen can be used for both body and face and it is important that you put it on before you go out in the sun (so that you do not burn yourself on the way to the beach for example!).
For best results, we recommend that you first dab small dots of the cream on your skin where you want to be protected. Then spread the dots to a thin, even and almost invisible layer on the skin. Reapply sunscreen every two hours or after bathing and sweating to maintain full protection.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil°, (Non-Nano) Zinc Oxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil°, Cera Alba (Beeswax)°, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter°, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter°, Theobroma Cacao Seed Powder°, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). °Organic
Packaging: Biobased sugar cane tube, fully recyclable. 100% recycled paper labels. Made in the EU.