REPAINTED Hida Dresskirt
Wear as a maxi skirt or bandeau dress for minimal packing, maximum style.
Featuring an elegant, pink and black fan print inspired by vintage Japanese kimono prints.
Repainted make conscious, artisanal fashion. All garments are handmade in Italy using Econyl - a yarn spun from waste ocean plastics. The resultant fabric is silky-soft and sunscreen, chlorine and salt resistant.
- deep smocked waistband lets this skirt convert to a strapless dress
- washable and quick drying
- mixes and matches with the Hida collection for a capsule wardrobe
- ethically made by a female founder led brand
- the fabric converts waste ocean plastics to beautiful slow fashion
- UPF50+ sun protection
Care instructions: wash on a cool setting and hang to dry only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Sizing: This is a one size garment that is most suitable for UK sizes 8-1.