REPAINTED Nikko Dresskirt
Wear as a maxi skirt or bandeau dress for minimal packing, maximum style.
Featuring a vibrant geometric blue print inspired by vintage Japanese kimono prints.
Repainted make conscious, artisanal fashion. All garments are handmade in Italy using Econyl - a yarn spun from waste ocean plastics. The resultant fabric is silky-soft and sunscreen, chlorine and salt resistant.
- deep smocked waistband lets this skirt convert to a strapless dress
- washable and quick drying
- mixes and matches with the Nikko collection for a capsule wardrobe
- ethically made by a female founder led brand
- the fabric converts waste ocean plastics to beautiful slow fashion
- UPF50+ sun protection
Wear it with: the Nikko Triangle Bikini or Natasha Tonic V swimsuit.
Care instructions: wash on a cool setting and hang to dry only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Sizing: This is a one size garment that is most suitable for UK sizes 8-12.