ALBUS & FLORA Sheer Tinted SPF30 Lipcare
Addictively nourishing SPF 30 lipcare. Packed with antioxidants and powerful botanicals including arctic cranberry and raspberry seed oils and alpine rose extract.
Albus & Flora products have formulations inspired by the resilience of alpine plants and the unique needs of the lips’ skin structure. These balms combine their subtly glossy tints with the best of natural skincare science.
Equally suitable for the beach, ski-slopes or daily routine. These become a permanent handbag feature.
- broad-spectrum UVA1, UVA2 and UVB SPF30 protection
- protects against sun damage, fine lines and loss of lip fullness
- omega rich, deeply hydrating ingredients
- sheer tints and soft sheen
- melts into the lips
- creates an emollient barrier against dryness caused by sun, sea, wind, cold or central heating/ air conditioning
- stimulates cell renewal and supports skin barrier function
- no Petrolatum ∙ Parabens ∙ Mineral oil ∙ Silicones ∙ Sulphates ∙ Propylene glycol ∙ Phthalates ∙ PEGs ∙ TEA ∙ DEA ∙ Synthetic fragrance.
- never tested on animals.
How to use: Apply daily and before exposure to the elements. Within the first few days dead skin cells may naturally lift away as the skin regenerates. Continue to use during and following this phase for soft, nourished lips.
Ingredients: Cera alba (beeswax) ∙ Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil ∙ Olus oil ∙ Ricinus communis (caster) seed oil ∙ Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (UV filter) ∙ Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (UV filter) ∙ Octocrylene (UV filter) ∙ Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil ∙ Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenymethane (UV filter) ∙ Hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters ∙ Sucrose tetrastearate triacetate ∙ Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil ∙ Copernicia cerifera cera (carnauba) wax ∙ Persea gratissima (avocado) oil ∙ Ribes nigrum (blackcurrant) seed oil ∙ Glycerin ∙ Rubus idaeus (arctic raspberry) seed oil ∙ Oxycoccus palustris (arctic cranberry) seed oil ∙ Hippophae rhamnoides (sea-buckthorn) berry oil ∙ Aqua ∙ Aroma ∙ Ethylhexyl palmitate ∙ Tribehenin ∙ Tocopherol (vitamin E) ∙ Sorbitan isostearate ∙ Rhododendron ferrugineum (alpine rose) extract ∙ Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract ∙ Palmitoyl oligopeptide ∙ [+/- Mica, Tin oxide, CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 19140, CI 77491]